scout me atlanta
– No walk-ins or phone calls. Appointments only.
– New talent must submit a headshot and resume online or through the mail. If interested, we will contact prospective new talent to schedule an in-person audition. Auditions will consist of a cold read followed by a brief interview.
– Please list other agencies under current representation and whether exclusive or non-exclusive
– We do not return talent submission packages. Do not send original photos. They will not be returned.
– You must include an email address in your submission.
– We review all submissions. We will only contact talent if we are interested. Please do not call the office to follow up.
– When sending in a submission, make sure you put the correct postage on the envelope or package. We do not accept “Postage Due” packages, they will be returned by the USPS or disposed.
– Do not send packages that have to be signed for.
– Voiceover Submissions: Please email your commercial demo, resume and website address to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will only contact you if interested.
– We look forward to receiving your submissions.
Please mail your headshot and resume to:
1755 The Exchange SE, Suite 350
Atlanta, GA 30339
BMG Atlanta is a member of the Georgia Production Partnership, a not-for-profit coalition of companies and individuals who are active in the state’s film, video, music, and interactive game industries.