scout me chicago
– No walk-ins or phone calls. Appointments only.
– New talent must submit a headshot and resume online or through the mail. If interested, we will contact prospective new talent to schedule an in-person audition. Auditions will consist of two contrasting monologue performances for adults and one monologue performance for children and teens.
– Please list other agencies under current representation and whether exclusive or non-exclusive
– We do not return talent submission packages. Do not send original photos. They will not be returned.
– You must include an email address in your submission.
– We review all submissions. We will only contact talent if we are interested. Please do not call the office to follow up.
– When sending in a submission, make sure you put the correct postage on the envelope or package. We do not accept “Postage Due” packages, they will be returned by the USPS or disposed.
– Do not send packages that have to be signed for.
– All talent must be able to travel to the Chicago area on short notices for auditions.
– If you have a question that is not answered on the website, you may email us.
– We look forward to receiving your submissions.
Please mail your headshot and resume to:
2255 South Michigan Avenue / 2 W
Chicago, IL 60616